- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 lbs shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine (I use ecco domani pinot grigio)
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lbs spaghetti
- In large saucepan cook oil and garlic over medium heat until garlic begins to sizzle. Stir in shrimp, wine, parsley, red pepper flakes and salt. Cover; bring to a boil over high heat. Cook about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente; drain.
- Add pasta to saucepan and simmer 2 min. or until heated through.
NotesThe original called for clams....but I like shrimp pasta dishes so I modified.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More