- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 lbs shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine (I use ecco domani pinot grigio)
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lbs spaghetti
- In large saucepan cook oil and garlic over medium heat until garlic begins to sizzle. Stir in shrimp, wine, parsley, red pepper flakes and salt. Cover; bring to a boil over high heat. Cook about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente; drain.
- Add pasta to saucepan and simmer 2 min. or until heated through.
NotesThe original called for clams....but I like shrimp pasta dishes so I modified.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More