- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound spaghettini
- Two 1/4-inch-thick slices pancetta, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly grease 2 muffin pans. In a pot of boiling, salted water, cook the spaghettini until al dente; drain and return to the pot.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, cook the pancetta over medium-low heat until the fat is rendered, about 7 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pancetta to a small bowl. Pour the pancetta fat into the drained spaghettini and toss together with 1/2 cup cheese and 1 teaspoon pepper. Swirl a small forkful of spaghettini into each muffin cup until about one-third full.
- 3. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt. Add about 1 tablespoon egg mixture to each muffin cup. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup cheese and the pancetta on top. Bake until lightly golden around the edges, about 20 minutes.
Notesfrom rachel ray
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More