- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound spaghettini
- Two 1/4-inch-thick slices pancetta, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly grease 2 muffin pans. In a pot of boiling, salted water, cook the spaghettini until al dente; drain and return to the pot.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, cook the pancetta over medium-low heat until the fat is rendered, about 7 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pancetta to a small bowl. Pour the pancetta fat into the drained spaghettini and toss together with 1/2 cup cheese and 1 teaspoon pepper. Swirl a small forkful of spaghettini into each muffin cup until about one-third full.
- 3. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt. Add about 1 tablespoon egg mixture to each muffin cup. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup cheese and the pancetta on top. Bake until lightly golden around the edges, about 20 minutes.
Notesfrom rachel ray
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More