SPAGHETTINI WITH CRABMEAT
- Servings: 4
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 12 ounces spaghettini (very thin spaghetti)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges (for garnish)
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghettini and 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add garlic and chili and saute for 30 seconds. Stir in crabmeat, parsley, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepepr. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add pasta and remaining olive oil; toss well. Adjust taste with salt and pepper if necessary. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.