- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 12 ounces spaghettini (very thin spaghetti)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges (for garnish)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghettini and 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add garlic and chili and saute for 30 seconds. Stir in crabmeat, parsley, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepepr. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add pasta and remaining olive oil; toss well. Adjust taste with salt and pepper if necessary. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
NotesPasta and seafood make a great combination for delicious recipes. To prepare this crab pasta recipe you need so simple ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More