- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) can spam, diced
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. shredded, sharp Cheddar cheese
- Wash potatoes and put in saucepan with 2 cups boiling water.
- Add salt to taste, bring to boil, cover and cook 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from saucepan and slip off skins.
- Slice and arrange in layers with ham in 1-1/2 quart casserole, sprinkling each layer with mixture of 1/2 teaspoon salt, sugar and pepper. Dot with butter, then add milk.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 15 minutes longer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More