- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of choice of SPAM (i use lite SPAM or turkey)
- 1/8 c green chili sauce ( i use the taco sauce style)
- 2t. cumin
- 6 eggs
- Heat large skillet, with about 2T of oil. Chop SPAM in cubes and slightly brown the SPAM.
- Crack all your eggs in medium size bowl- add your sauce and cumin whisk
- after SPAM is slightly brown add eggs to pan ( with the SPAM)- scramble the eggs
- heat your burrito pads- add your egg and spam mixture- top with your choices of condiments ( cheese, onions are just a few)
Notesmy hubby has a love of SPAM..
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Refreshing Grapefruit Sangria
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLISee More