- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3-4 thick slices of bacon
- 2 slices monterey Jack cheese
- 2 slices pain de campagne (rustic country loaf), toasted
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 leaves butter lettuce
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1. Cook the bacon until crisp
- drain on paper towels and set aside
- 2. Place the slices of cheese on one slice of the toasted bread
- and place in a toaster oven or under a broiler to melt the cheese.
- 3. Spread the other slice of toast with the mayonnaise,
- top with cooked bacon, the sliced tomato and the lettuce.
- 4. In a nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Fry the egg, turning over briefly when the bottom is set (keep the yoke runny)
- 5. Slide the finished egg on top of the lettuce.
- top with the other slice of toast, melted cheese side down.
- place the sandwich on a plate and slice in half, letting the yoke run down the sandwich.
- Health information is too depressing to post - if you want to know its posted on this website:
NotesThis is from the movie Spanglish with Adam Sandler (Sony) I haven't tried it yet but keep meaning to.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More