- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 onion diced
- 2 c. of Rice
- 1 8oz can of tomato sauce
- 4 c. of water (or chicken broth and exclude the boullion)
- Chicken Boullion
- Salt Pepper Garlic to taste.
- Fill the bottom of a pot (make sure it has a lid) with oil just enough to cover it.
- Brown rice and onions.
- When browned add Can of tomato Sauce.
- Add water (usually I'll fill up the can of tomato sauce 4 times with water instead of measuring out water). I usually add a little bit more water because I don't like my rice to be dry.
- Add 2 chicken boullion cubes (crushed).
- Add Salt, Pepper Garlic.
- Boil. Once boiled, cover pot and turn to Low heat for a high simmer. DO NOT LIFT LID. Cook for 20 min. Turn off and let it sit for 5 min.
- All stoves are different so you may need to cook it for longer but this is the average
NotesThis recipe has been in my family for years. Enjoy :)
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More