- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 onion diced
- 2 c. of Rice
- 1 8oz can of tomato sauce
- 4 c. of water (or chicken broth and exclude the boullion)
- Chicken Boullion
- Salt Pepper Garlic to taste.
- Fill the bottom of a pot (make sure it has a lid) with oil just enough to cover it.
- Brown rice and onions.
- When browned add Can of tomato Sauce.
- Add water (usually I'll fill up the can of tomato sauce 4 times with water instead of measuring out water).
- Add 2 chicken boullion cubes (crushed).
- Add Salt, Pepper Garlic.
- Boil. Once boiled, cover pot and turn to Med/Low heat. DO NOT LIFT LID. Cook for 20 min. Turn off and let it sit for 5 min.
- All stoves are different so you may need to cook it for longer but this is the average
NotesThis recipe has been in my family for years. Enjoy :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More