- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 onion diced
- 2 c. of Rice
- 1 8oz can of tomato sauce
- 4 c. of water (or chicken broth and exclude the boullion)
- Chicken Boullion
- Salt Pepper Garlic to taste.
- Fill the bottom of a pot (make sure it has a lid) with oil just enough to cover it.
- Brown rice and onions.
- When browned add Can of tomato Sauce.
- Add water (usually I'll fill up the can of tomato sauce 4 times with water instead of measuring out water).
- Add 2 chicken boullion cubes (crushed).
- Add Salt, Pepper Garlic.
- Boil. Once boiled, cover pot and turn to Med/Low heat. DO NOT LIFT LID. Cook for 20 min. Turn off and let it sit for 5 min.
- All stoves are different so you may need to cook it for longer but this is the average
NotesThis recipe has been in my family for years. Enjoy :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Food Travels Through Italy
The Naked MacaronSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More