- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pounds chicken, quartered, cut into serving pcs.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (28 oz. size) crushed tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 bag (10 oz. size) yellow rice
- Melt butter in 10" skillet until sizzling; add chicken pieces. Cook over med-high heat, turning occasionally, until chicken is browned ( 7 to 10 minutes). Drain off fat. Place in slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes, onion, garlic and pepper. Cover, cook on low for 4-6 hrs.
- Turn heat to high 30 min. before serving. Stir in mushrooms and peas; continue cooking for 30 min.
- Meanwhile, cook yellow rice according to pkg. directions.
- To serve, spoon chicken mixture over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More