- Cooking Time: 12-14 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp melted Chocolate (about 1 1/2 squares of semi-sweet baking chocolate)
- 1 pt. milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Heat Milk, add gelatin (After soaking in a tsbp of cold water)
- Mix sugar, yolks of eggs and chocolate, then add to hot milk.
- Cook a few minutes longer.
- Beat egg whites until stuff, stir into mixture then add vanilla.
- Place in a shallow dish, like pie or cake pan and refrigerate until firm.
- About an hour.
NotesIts kind of like a pudding!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More