- Cooking Time: 12-14 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp melted Chocolate (about 1 1/2 squares of semi-sweet baking chocolate)
- 1 pt. milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Heat Milk, add gelatin (After soaking in a tsbp of cold water)
- Mix sugar, yolks of eggs and chocolate, then add to hot milk.
- Cook a few minutes longer.
- Beat egg whites until stuff, stir into mixture then add vanilla.
- Place in a shallow dish, like pie or cake pan and refrigerate until firm.
- About an hour.
NotesIts kind of like a pudding!
Lau Family Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Pasta with Sausage and Tomato Cream Sauce
Crockpot Sour Cream Salsa Chicken Low-FatSee More