- Cooking Time: 12-14 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp melted Chocolate (about 1 1/2 squares of semi-sweet baking chocolate)
- 1 pt. milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Heat Milk, add gelatin (After soaking in a tsbp of cold water)
- Mix sugar, yolks of eggs and chocolate, then add to hot milk.
- Cook a few minutes longer.
- Beat egg whites until stuff, stir into mixture then add vanilla.
- Place in a shallow dish, like pie or cake pan and refrigerate until firm.
- About an hour.
NotesIts kind of like a pudding!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More