- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 potatoes,peeled
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 slices ham,diced
- 1/2 onion,sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Spanish seasoning
- Preheat broiler
- Thinly slice potatoes.
- Heat oil in medium skillet-add potatoes & lightly fry.
- Remove potatoes & set aside.
- Fry bacon,crumble & set aside.
- Reserve 1 tbsp of bacon grease & cook ham,onion & pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs & Spanish seasoning-pour eggs into skillet with veggies & ham.
- Add bacon & potatoes.
- Cook over medium heat,without stirring until bottom begins to brown(about 7-10 minutes)
- Remove & place in preheated oven(on broil)until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More