- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 potatoes,peeled
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 slices ham,diced
- 1/2 onion,sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Spanish seasoning
- Preheat broiler
- Thinly slice potatoes.
- Heat oil in medium skillet-add potatoes & lightly fry.
- Remove potatoes & set aside.
- Fry bacon,crumble & set aside.
- Reserve 1 tbsp of bacon grease & cook ham,onion & pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs & Spanish seasoning-pour eggs into skillet with veggies & ham.
- Add bacon & potatoes.
- Cook over medium heat,without stirring until bottom begins to brown(about 7-10 minutes)
- Remove & place in preheated oven(on broil)until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More