- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 eggs wisked
- 1/4 cup parsley-dried
- 2 tbls wet red crushed pepper/international section
- 1/large onion chopped
- pinch of salt
- If you want it spicier add more red pepper.
- Saute onion in butter or olive oil till soft, set aside.
- wisk eggs,parsley and sauted onion together.
- Pour by small ladle into frying pan and cook . You can fold like an omelet or cook them like a pancake.
NotesThese are really easy and tasty and colorfull
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More