- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 eggs wisked
- 1/4 cup parsley-dried
- 2 tbls wet red crushed pepper/international section
- 1/large onion chopped
- pinch of salt
- If you want it spicier add more red pepper.
- Saute onion in butter or olive oil till soft, set aside.
- wisk eggs,parsley and sauted onion together.
- Pour by small ladle into frying pan and cook . You can fold like an omelet or cook them like a pancake.
NotesThese are really easy and tasty and colorfull
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More