- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 5 pork chops
- 2T vegetable oil
- 3/4t salt
- 1t MSG (optional)
- 1/2t chili powder (to taste)
- 1/4t ground cumin (optional)
- 1/8t black pepper
- 3/4c uncooked long grain rice
- 1/2c chopped onion
- 1/2c chopped green pepper
- 1 1 lb 12 oz can stewed tomatoes (3 1/2 cups)
- Brown chops in oil 15 minutes.
- Combine salt MSG, chili powder, and pepper. Sprinkle half the mixture over the chops.
- Add rice, onions, green pepper.
- Pour tomatoes over all and add remainder of spice mixture.
- Cover and cook over low heat 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Check and cook until rice and meat are tender and rice is just moist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More