- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bottle dry red wine (such as Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1 can frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate
- 1/2 to 1 cup cognac
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- sliced citrus fruits (orange, lime, lemon)
- Pour wine into punchbowl or large pitcher.
- Add frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate, stir until melted. (DO NOT prepare the concentrate with water, add it undiluted.)
- Add 1/2 cup cognac and taste. Add more (up to 1 cup) if desired.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Slice citrus fruits and put in pitcher, saving some slices to use as garnish in individual glasses.
NotesI got this recipe from one of my professors in Spain when I spent a summer in school there.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More