- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bottle dry red wine (such as Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1 can frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate
- 1/2 to 1 cup cognac
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- sliced citrus fruits (orange, lime, lemon)
- Pour wine into punchbowl or large pitcher.
- Add frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate, stir until melted. (DO NOT prepare the concentrate with water, add it undiluted.)
- Add 1/2 cup cognac and taste. Add more (up to 1 cup) if desired.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Slice citrus fruits and put in pitcher, saving some slices to use as garnish in individual glasses.
NotesI got this recipe from one of my professors in Spain when I spent a summer in school there.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce