- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 ounces (1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) canned tropical fruit salad in natural juices (from a 15-ounce can)*
- 3 ounces (1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) white cranberry juice drink
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) ginger ale
- Canned pineapple wedge for garnish (optional)
- Martini shaker or pint glass
- Shaking tin
- Cocktail strainer
- Do ahead: In blender, purée entire can of tropical fruit salad until smooth. Set tropical fruit purée into a separate bowl/pitcher. Rinse blender bowl and return to base.
- To make one drink: In martini shaker, add 3 ounces tropical fruit purée and white cranberry juice. Fill martini shaker with ice, and shake vigorously 12 times. Pour into pint glass; top with ginger ale. Stir gently. Garnish with pineapple wedge.
- Tip: Reduce 1 1/2 ounces of white cranberry juice and add 1 1/2 ounces light or spiced rum to turn this into an adult-only treat.
- *Note: One, 15-ounce can of tropical fruit salad in natural juices makes 5 drinks.
- Serving glass: 16-ounce pint glass
- Servings: 1
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 110; Total fat 0g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 25mg; Carbohydrate 28g; Fiber 1g; Protein 0g; Vitamin A 0%DV**; Vitamin C 70%DV; Calcium 2%DV; Iron 4%DV **Daily Value
NotesAdd some sparkle to your afternoon. This fruity pick-me-up – made with vitamin-C rich fruit – is refreshing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More