- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 ounces (1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) canned tropical fruit salad in natural juices (from a 15-ounce can)*
- 3 ounces (1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) white cranberry juice drink
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) ginger ale
- Canned pineapple wedge for garnish (optional)
- Martini shaker or pint glass
- Shaking tin
- Cocktail strainer
- Do ahead: In blender, purée entire can of tropical fruit salad until smooth. Set tropical fruit purée into a separate bowl/pitcher. Rinse blender bowl and return to base.
- To make one drink: In martini shaker, add 3 ounces tropical fruit purée and white cranberry juice. Fill martini shaker with ice, and shake vigorously 12 times. Pour into pint glass; top with ginger ale. Stir gently. Garnish with pineapple wedge.
- Tip: Reduce 1 1/2 ounces of white cranberry juice and add 1 1/2 ounces light or spiced rum to turn this into an adult-only treat.
- *Note: One, 15-ounce can of tropical fruit salad in natural juices makes 5 drinks.
- Serving glass: 16-ounce pint glass
- Servings: 1
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 110; Total fat 0g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 25mg; Carbohydrate 28g; Fiber 1g; Protein 0g; Vitamin A 0%DV**; Vitamin C 70%DV; Calcium 2%DV; Iron 4%DV **Daily Value
NotesAdd some sparkle to your afternoon. This fruity pick-me-up – made with vitamin-C rich fruit – is refreshing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More