- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 2
BackstoryAromatic and subtle, this effervescent iced tea is a luxurious compliment to summer memories. The recipe below makes a ½ gallon pitcher and can be enjoyed as a mocktail or cocktail.
- 4 tablespoons dry Jasmine Green Zhi Tea
- 1 cup steaming water
- 3 cups sparkling water or sparkling wine
- honey syrup *optional
- 1 Fill half gallon pitcher with ice.
- 2 Steep 4 tbs of dry Jasmine Green Zhi Tea in 1 cups of steaming water for 3 minutes. Be mindful of water temperature and time as to not oversteep the tea.
- 3 Pour steeped tea into half gallon pitcher over ice.
- 4 Add 3 cups of sparkling water or wine to the pitcher of tea.
- 5 Taste. You can sweeten further using a honey syrup if you like.
- 6 To make a honey syrup, simply melt 2 parts honey to 1 part hot water.
- 7 Now, your pitcher of iced tea is complete.
- 8 Pour over cups filled with ice and enjoy!
- 9 Garnish with whole strawberries.