- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy sister gave me this recipe the other day. I'm going to the store today. Guess what I'll be drinking tonight!!
- 1 12 oz can of Frozen LimeAde
- 1 Bottle of Corona
- In a pitcher, combine limeade and beer. Fill the limeade can with tequila, add to the pitcher.
- Fill the limeade can with sprite, add to the pitcher. Mix it and pour it into salted glass.
- Cut the lime and orange into 8 wedges each.
- Squeeze the juice of one lime wedge and one orange wedge into each glass. Enjoy!!!