- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz can of Frozen LimeAde
- 1 Bottle of Corona
- In a pitcher, combine limeade and beer. Fill the limeade can with tequila, add to the pitcher.
- Fill the limeade can with sprite, add to the pitcher. Mix it and pour it into salted glass.
- Cut the lime and orange into 8 wedges each.
- Squeeze the juice of one lime wedge and one orange wedge into each glass. Enjoy!!!
NotesMy sister gave me this recipe the other day. I'm going to the store today. Guess what I'll be drinking tonight!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More