- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub CRYSTAL LIGHT Peach Flavor Low Calorie Iced Tea Mix
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 bottle (1 L) diet ginger ale
- PLACE drink mix in large plastic or glass pitcher.
- Add water; stir until mix is dissolved.
- STIR in ginger ale just before serving.
- Pour over ice cubes in eight tall glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More