- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup grenadine (pomegranate grenadine if you can find it)
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Prosecco or dry sparkling wine, chilled
- 6 lime slices
- Combine pomegranate juice and 1/4 cup grenadine in a 2-cup glass measure. Divide the juice mixture evenly among 6 Champagne flutes or wineglasses.
- Top each serving evenly with wine.
- Garnish each serving with lime slices, if desired.
NotesThis is a wonderful cocktail for special occasions - a little bit sweet, and very bubbly!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Christmas CookiesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More