- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-46 oz cans of pineapple juice
- 12 oz can frozen pink lemonade concentrate -- thawed
- 10 oz frozen strawberry daiquiri mix concentrate -- thawed
- 2 liters bottles of ginger ale
- garnish: lemon slices
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Short & Sweet
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More