- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-46 oz cans of pineapple juice
- 12 oz can frozen pink lemonade concentrate -- thawed
- 10 oz frozen strawberry daiquiri mix concentrate -- thawed
- 2 liters bottles of ginger ale
- garnish: lemon slices
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More