- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-46 oz cans of pineapple juice
- 12 oz can frozen pink lemonade concentrate -- thawed
- 10 oz frozen strawberry daiquiri mix concentrate -- thawed
- 2 liters bottles of ginger ale
- garnish: lemon slices
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More