- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-46 oz cans of pineapple juice
- 12 oz can frozen pink lemonade concentrate -- thawed
- 10 oz frozen strawberry daiquiri mix concentrate -- thawed
- 2 liters bottles of ginger ale
- garnish: lemon slices
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More