- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-46 oz cans of pineapple juice
- 12 oz can frozen pink lemonade concentrate -- thawed
- 10 oz frozen strawberry daiquiri mix concentrate -- thawed
- 2 liters bottles of ginger ale
- garnish: lemon slices
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking for a CureSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More