SPECIAL DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Special Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 13 x 9 pan
- Preparation Time: 20 mins ?
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup hershey's special dark cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup oil (olive oil is healthiest and preferred)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cups Karo syrup (put in oil then add to mix)
- Nuts or chocolate chips -optional
- 1 stick butter/margarine
- 2/3 cup Hershey's special dark cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cups of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla ext
mix and bake at 350 F for about 40 minutes in 13x9 pan
stir in cocoa
alternately add powdered sugar and milk, while beating
add small amount additional milk if needed.
about 2 cups frosting
This was originally my grandma's brownie recipe but after a disastrous attempt at a different brownie recipe, we turned this recipe into special dark brownies with special dark frosting.
No Reviews at this time.
Author: Donna Hardy