- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 ounce carton cottage cheese
- 1 large can crushed pineapple,(drained)
- 1 8 ounce whipped topping
- 2 cans mandarine oranges(drained)
- 1 3 ounce package, orange jello(dry)
- miniature marshmallows
- Combine cottage cheese and jello and whipped topping.
- Don't mix real hard.
- Add fruit and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate and serve on lettuce leaf if desired.
This salad is ready to eat in about 5 to 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More