- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 ounce carton cottage cheese
- 1 large can crushed pineapple,(drained)
- 1 8 ounce whipped topping
- 2 cans mandarine oranges(drained)
- 1 3 ounce package, orange jello(dry)
- miniature marshmallows
- Combine cottage cheese and jello and whipped topping.
- Don't mix real hard.
- Add fruit and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate and serve on lettuce leaf if desired.
This salad is ready to eat in about 5 to 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Summertime SippersSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More