- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 ounce carton cottage cheese
- 1 large can crushed pineapple,(drained)
- 1 8 ounce whipped topping
- 2 cans mandarine oranges(drained)
- 1 3 ounce package, orange jello(dry)
- miniature marshmallows
- Combine cottage cheese and jello and whipped topping.
- Don't mix real hard.
- Add fruit and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate and serve on lettuce leaf if desired.
This salad is ready to eat in about 5 to 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking for a Cure
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More