- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 ounce carton cottage cheese
- 1 large can crushed pineapple,(drained)
- 1 8 ounce whipped topping
- 2 cans mandarine oranges(drained)
- 1 3 ounce package, orange jello(dry)
- miniature marshmallows
- Combine cottage cheese and jello and whipped topping.
- Don't mix real hard.
- Add fruit and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate and serve on lettuce leaf if desired.
This salad is ready to eat in about 5 to 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More