- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup White Karo
- 1 12oz jar of crunchy peanut butter
- 5 cups Special K cereal
- 1. Combine sugar and White Karo in a pot and cook until it boils to the center. Take of stove.
- 2. Immediately add jar of peanut butter and cereal.
- 3. Mix until the cereal is covered completely.
- 4. Form into balls and place on wax paper to dry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More