- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup White Karo
- 1 12oz jar of crunchy peanut butter
- 5 cups Special K cereal
- 1. Combine sugar and White Karo in a pot and cook until it boils to the center. Take of stove.
- 2. Immediately add jar of peanut butter and cereal.
- 3. Mix until the cereal is covered completely.
- 4. Form into balls and place on wax paper to dry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More