- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cold brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, coffee, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients; mix well.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool.
- SERVINGS 12
- PREP 25 min.
- COOK 20 min.
- TOTAL 45 min
NotesTopped with a fluffy frosting and chocolate sprinkles, these extra-rich, extra-delicious cupcakes smell wonderful while baking and taste even better! —Mary Bilyeu, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More