- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Yield: 6-8 servings.
- Preparation Time:
- 9 c torn fresh spinach
- 1 pt fresh strawberries; halved
- 1/2 c slivered almonds; toasted
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 2 Tb. sugar
- 2 Tb. cider vinegar
- 1 Tb. chopped onion
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Place dressing ingredients in a blender; cover and process until combined.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More