- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, onion, Cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce using your hand. Form into 6 large patties.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
NotesOriginal poster reported:
"These are grilled hamburgers that are very special because they are so moist and delicious. No need to melt cheese on the top because it is mixed into the patty. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Italian Exchange
Christmas CookiesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More