- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, onion, Cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce using your hand. Form into 6 large patties.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
NotesOriginal poster reported:
"These are grilled hamburgers that are very special because they are so moist and delicious. No need to melt cheese on the top because it is mixed into the patty. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More