- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling, or fruit filling, optional
- whipped topping, optional
- Combine cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice until well blended. Pour into crust and chill until firm, about 2 hours. Top with pie filling, if used, and chill again for 1 hour. Top with whipped topping if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More