- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon prepared taco seasoning
- 10-12 ounces cooked roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped beefsteak tomatos
- 1/4-1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. In medium bowl, combine taco seasoning and beef slices; toss to coat.
- 2. Warm 1 teaspoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add pepper slices; cook 4 minutes, until softened and lightly charred, stirring often. Add beef slices, cook to warm through, stirring.
- 3. Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and onion; place in large serving bowl. Toss with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil and lime juice. Top salad with warm beef/pepper mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More