- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cubes melted butter (3/4 cup)
- 7 cups flour
- 1/2 cup dry milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1. Put yeast & water in mixing bowl and add sugar. Let set until dissolved, then add melted butter.
- 2. Add flour, dry milk and salt. Beat well.
- 3. Shape into rolls, place on greased sheet & let rise till double in bulk.
- 4. Bake about 15 minutes at 425 º.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More