- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cubes melted butter (3/4 cup)
- 7 cups flour
- 1/2 cup dry milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1. Put yeast & water in mixing bowl and add sugar. Let set until dissolved, then add melted butter.
- 2. Add flour, dry milk and salt. Beat well.
- 3. Shape into rolls, place on greased sheet & let rise till double in bulk.
- 4. Bake about 15 minutes at 425 º.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More