- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cubes melted butter (3/4 cup)
- 7 cups flour
- 1/2 cup dry milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1. Put yeast & water in mixing bowl and add sugar. Let set until dissolved, then add melted butter.
- 2. Add flour, dry milk and salt. Beat well.
- 3. Shape into rolls, place on greased sheet & let rise till double in bulk.
- 4. Bake about 15 minutes at 425 º.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Summertime SippersSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More