- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cubes melted butter (3/4 cup)
- 7 cups flour
- 1/2 cup dry milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1. Put yeast & water in mixing bowl and add sugar. Let set until dissolved, then add melted butter.
- 2. Add flour, dry milk and salt. Beat well.
- 3. Shape into rolls, place on greased sheet & let rise till double in bulk.
- 4. Bake about 15 minutes at 425 º.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More