- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken or turkey, cut in pieces about 3/4"
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- salt and a dash of nutmeg
- buttered crumbs
- Grease a 9-by- 12 casserole dish.
- Put in chicken or turkey, cheeses, onions and celery.
- In blender, whirl all remaining ingredients except for crumbs for 15 seconds, then pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle buttered crumbs on top and bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- This main dish serves six.
NotesIn the same vein this recipe can be used for chicken or turkey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More