SPEEDY CHICKEN PIE
- Servings: 6
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken or turkey, cut in pieces about 3/4"
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- salt and a dash of nutmeg
- buttered crumbs
Grease a 9-by- 12 casserole dish.
Put in chicken or turkey, cheeses, onions and celery.
In blender, whirl all remaining ingredients except for crumbs for 15 seconds, then pour over casserole.
Sprinkle buttered crumbs on top and bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
This main dish serves six.