- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 small new red potatoes (about 2 lb.), scrubbed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground fennel
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In medium bowl, combine potatoes and oil and toss to coat.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients except parsley. Add spice mixture to potatoes and toss to coat. There should be almost no spice powder left on bottom of bowl.
- Transfer potatoes to large roasting pan and arrange in single layer. Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with tongs, until tender, 50 to 60 minutes. Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with parsley.
NotesThese tasty hors d'oeuvres will serve 6 to 8 people. The contrast of the crispy skin bursting with flavor of fragrant spices, and the mild, creamy flesh inside makes these potatoes simply irresistible. Dianae from TOH gave me this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
NFPG Recipe Collection
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More