- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
BackstoryGo to the "Bourbon-Chipotle Sauce" recipe for directions on how to make the sauce
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Two 2-pound pork tenderloins (patted dry)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Combine the paprika, sugar, salt, cumin, mustard powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- 3. Heat a large cast-iron pan over medium-high heat, and lightly coat with canola oil.
- 4. Dredge the pork tenderloin in the rub, tapping off any excess, before searing on all sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- 5. Place the pan into the oven and cook to medium doneness, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 6. Promptly remove from the oven and let rest at least 15 minutes.
- 7. Serve with Bourbon-Chipotle Sauce