Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon-Chipotle Sauce
Why I Love This Recipe
Go to the "Bourbon-Chipotle Sauce" recipe for directions on how to make the sauce
Ingredients You'll Need
3 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 tablespoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
2 teaspoons black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Two 2-pound pork tenderloins (patted dry)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine the paprika, sugar, salt, cumin, mustard powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
3. Heat a large cast-iron pan over medium-high heat, and lightly coat with canola oil.
4. Dredge the pork tenderloin in the rub, tapping off any excess, before searing on all sides, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Place the pan into the oven and cook to medium doneness, 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Promptly remove from the oven and let rest at least 15 minutes.
7. Serve with Bourbon-Chipotle Sauce
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Dinner