- Cooking Time: 10 minutes/batch
- Servings: 30 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Red and green colored sugar
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Using a cookie press fitted with the disk of your choice, press dough 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with colored sugar. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
NotesTempting at a tea party or any cookie tray, these crisp confections have a tantalizing twist-they get their great flavor from pumpkin pie spice!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Simple Homemade Favorites
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More