- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbs unsalted butter, plus 5 tbs melted butter
- 3 tbs firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, grated
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 batch filled-pancake batter
- 1 tbs powdered sugar
- In saucepan over medium heat, cook t tbs butter, brown sugar, apples, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, and lemon juice 30 minutes. Drain liquid. Beat cream, maple syrup, and salt to soft peaks. Cover and refrigerate.
- Brush wells of filled-pancake pan with melted butter. Heat over medium heat until butter bubbles. Pour 1 tbs batter into each well. Cook 2 minutes. Spoon 1/2 tsp apple filling into center of each pancake; top with 1 tbs batter. Cook 2 minutes. Flip pancakes; cook 3 minutes. Transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- In small bowl, combine powdered sugar and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Sprinkle on pancakes; serve with maple whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More