- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 (12-ounce) bags frozen blueberries
- One (1 3/4-ounce) packet dry pectin
- 1/4 teaspoon star anise, ground fine
- 10 to 20 grinds fresh nutmeg (or 1/4 teaspoon pre-ground)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons (2 1/2 ounces) cider vinegar
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Place blueberries in saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Sprinkle with pectin followed by the anise, nutmeg, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Once liquid starts to gather in bottom of pan, increase the heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat slightly and boil gently for five minutes occasionally mashing mixture.
- Mash in sugar, add the water and return to a boil for 1 minute.
- You just made jam. Cool, jar, refrigerate and enjoy within 2 weeks.
NotesA delicious blueberry jam with a spicy kick!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More