- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup couscous
- 3/4 pound cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 pound snap peas, thinly sliced crosswise (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with the paprika, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side; transfer to plates.
- 2. Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large bowl. Add 1 cup hot tap water, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes; fluff with a fork. Add the tomatoes, snap peas, basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and toss to combine.
- 3.Slice the chicken and serve with the couscous.
NotesFood for Pregnant Taylor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More