- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis is a recipe I came up with for my nutrition class last quarter. I had to come up with a 3 course menu that was 1000 calories or under which must include appetizer, entree and dessert. This chicken is from the entree portion. I also made cous cous with green, yellow and red peppers, shallots and garlic to go along with chicken. It was a hit my instructor loved it.
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Turmeric
- 2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoonGround Red Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 oz Cilantro, chopped
- 1.5 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- Combine cilantro, yogurt and garlic. Set aside in fridge until ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cumin, coriander, turmeric, ginger, red pepper, and salt.
- Coat each piece of chicken with spice mixture.
- Heat a 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large non stick pan.
- Add chicken to the pan skin side down, cook for about 4 minutes or until skin has browned, flip chicken and place pan in oven.
- Cook for 10-20 minutes or until your chicken has reach 165 degrees.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More