- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Turmeric
- 2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoonGround Red Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 oz Cilantro, chopped
- 1.5 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- Combine cilantro, yogurt and garlic. Set aside in fridge until ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cumin, coriander, turmeric, ginger, red pepper, and salt.
- Coat each piece of chicken with spice mixture.
- Heat a 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large non stick pan.
- Add chicken to the pan skin side down, cook for about 4 minutes or until skin has browned, flip chicken and place pan in oven.
- Cook for 10-20 minutes or until your chicken has reach 165 degrees.
NotesThis is a recipe I came up with for my nutrition class last quarter. I had to come up with a 3 course menu that was 1000 calories or under which must include appetizer, entree and dessert. This chicken is from the entree portion. I also made cous cous with green, yellow and red peppers, shallots and garlic to go along with chicken. It was a hit my instructor loved it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More