- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tsp. crushed whole cloves
- 2 Tbsp. whole allspice
- In a small bowl, stir the spices together. Store in an airtight container.
- Attach this to the Jar
- Spiced Cranberry Cider Mix
- Serves 12 to 14
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 quart water
- 1 package Spiced Cranberry Cider Mix
- 2 oranges, sliced
- In a large saucepan combine the cider, water, and Spiced Cranberry Cider Mix. Heat through but do not boil. Add most of the orange slices. Serve warm, garnished with the remaining orange slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More