- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- Wash cranberries and drain; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add cranberries; cook 7 minutes or until cranberry skins pop.
- Reduce heat, and simmer mixture 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove mixture from heat, and allow to cool. Chill until ready to serve.
NotesA family favorite for many years, once you try homemade cranberry sauce you'll never use canned again
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Cooking with Sabra
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More