- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 C. powdered sugar
- 1/4. t. vanilla extract
- 1/8 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 t. fresh ground nutmeg
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- If frosting is too soft, chill in fridge for 15-20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More