- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 C. powdered sugar
- 1/4. t. vanilla extract
- 1/8 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 t. fresh ground nutmeg
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- If frosting is too soft, chill in fridge for 15-20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More