- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3
- about 1 cup apple juice or cider
- 1 slice each of an apple, orange, and lemon
- 1 ounce Black Velvet whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- peeled fresh ginger, coarsely chopped (about a thumb-sized amount)
- mulling spices (whole cloves, cinnamon stick, allspice, nutmeg, etc)
- Add the ginger, mulling spices, fruit slices, and juice (or cider) in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Let simmer for 5-15 minutes (or more if you want some intense flavor).
- Add a small drizzle of honey into your glass, add your liquors, and a squeeze of lemon juice. Then with a ladle, scoop your drink into your glass. Add whatever garnishes from the simmering pot you would like. I enjoyed the orange slice, apple slice, and cinnamon stick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More