- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups confectioners sugar
- 1/2 Cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1T ground cloves
- 1 egg white
- 2 T cold water
- 2 Cups nuts
- Sift dry ingredients 3 times.
- Beat eggs till bubbly and whisk in cold water.
- Put the nuts in a wire strainer and dip in egg mix till each nut is well coated - drain.
- Roll nuts in part of the spice mix. Mix leftover spice mix into rest of spice mix.
- In a shallow pan lined with Reynold's Parchment Paper, spread 1/4" layer if spice and place nuts on top...separating each one.
- Cover with remaining spice mix.
- Bake @ 250' - 3 hours
- Remove from oven and sift nuts out. -- Save spice mix to use again.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
The Social Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More