- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups confectioners sugar
- 1/2 Cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1T ground cloves
- 1 egg white
- 2 T cold water
- 2 Cups nuts
- Sift dry ingredients 3 times.
- Beat eggs till bubbly and whisk in cold water.
- Put the nuts in a wire strainer and dip in egg mix till each nut is well coated - drain.
- Roll nuts in part of the spice mix. Mix leftover spice mix into rest of spice mix.
- In a shallow pan lined with Reynold's Parchment Paper, spread 1/4" layer if spice and place nuts on top...separating each one.
- Cover with remaining spice mix.
- Bake @ 250' - 3 hours
- Remove from oven and sift nuts out. -- Save spice mix to use again.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More