- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups confectioners sugar
- 1/2 Cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1T ground cloves
- 1 egg white
- 2 T cold water
- 2 Cups nuts
- Sift dry ingredients 3 times.
- Beat eggs till bubbly and whisk in cold water.
- Put the nuts in a wire strainer and dip in egg mix till each nut is well coated - drain.
- Roll nuts in part of the spice mix. Mix leftover spice mix into rest of spice mix.
- In a shallow pan lined with Reynold's Parchment Paper, spread 1/4" layer if spice and place nuts on top...separating each one.
- Cover with remaining spice mix.
- Bake @ 250' - 3 hours
- Remove from oven and sift nuts out. -- Save spice mix to use again.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More