- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package gingerbread mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container french whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sliced pears, drained
- PREPARE gingerbread as directed on package; cool completely.
- Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- POUR milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes and cinnamon.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Layer one-third each of the gingerbread cubes, pears and pudding mixture in 3-qt. serving bowl; repeat layers twice.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping just before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate any leftover dessert.
- JAZZ IT UP:.
- Sprinkle lightly with chopped toasted Pecans or Walnuts just before serving.
NotesNot quite a triffle, but just as good. Served with a BIG glass of cold milk.....YUM!!! This from the Kraft Foods.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More