- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryNot quite a triffle, but just as good. Served with a BIG glass of cold milk.....YUM!!! This from the Kraft Foods.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package gingerbread mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container french whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sliced pears, drained
- PREPARE gingerbread as directed on package; cool completely.
- Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- POUR milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes and cinnamon.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Layer one-third each of the gingerbread cubes, pears and pudding mixture in 3-qt. serving bowl; repeat layers twice.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping just before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate any leftover dessert.
- JAZZ IT UP:.
- Sprinkle lightly with chopped toasted Pecans or Walnuts just before serving.
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-Milwaukee
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More