- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large can pineapple chunks
- 1-1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 10 to 12 whole cloves
- 2 or 3 large cinnamon sticks and a dash of salt
- Drain the pineapple, keep the syrup and put the chunks aside.
- To the syrup, add all the ingredients other than the pineapple.
- Heat on the stove for 15 minutes. Then add the chunks and bring it all to a boil.
- Once boiling, shut it off and let it all cool. Put the chunks, syrup and all into an airtight container and put it in the fridge.
- Do all of this at least one day ahead of when you wnat them.
- When ready to serve, drain the liquid, and place the chunks on a platter with toothpicks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More