- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- Three (6 inch) pita breads
- Olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the pitas in half and peel them apart to make quarters.
- Arrange the quarters on a work surface and brush them well with oil.
- Stir together the salt, paprika, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle them over the pita quarters.
- Stack and cut the pita into wedges (you should get 3 wedges per quarter, or 36 total).
- Spread the wedges on baking sheets and bake them until crisp and golden about 12 minutes. (Crisps can be cooled and stored airtight for up to 2 days.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More