- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- Three (6 inch) pita breads
- Olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the pitas in half and peel them apart to make quarters.
- Arrange the quarters on a work surface and brush them well with oil.
- Stir together the salt, paprika, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle them over the pita quarters.
- Stack and cut the pita into wedges (you should get 3 wedges per quarter, or 36 total).
- Spread the wedges on baking sheets and bake them until crisp and golden about 12 minutes. (Crisps can be cooled and stored airtight for up to 2 days.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More