- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting
- Beat 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened, 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, and 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cloves in large bowl until well blended. Gradually add 1 package (16 ounces) powdered sugar (about 4 cups), beating until well blended after each addition.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat all ingredients, in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping side of bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour into greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Spread with Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Christmas CookiesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More