- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- ¾ cup Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®, ground
- ½ cup ginger snaps, ground
- ½ cup graham crackers, ground
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. cloves, ground
- 3—8 oz. cream cheese
- 15 oz. canned pumpkin, pureed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. cloves
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. flour
- CARAMEL SAUCE
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts® in a food processor until they are crumbs, but not paste.
- Combine Buffalo Nuts®, ginger snap crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, light brown sugar, ground cloves and melted butter.
- Press into prepared individual ramekins or a spring-form pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, spices, honey, vanilla extract and flour. Beat until well combined and pour into crust. Spread out evenly and place in oven for 45 minutes for individual ramekins or 90 minutes for large spring-form pan, until middle is just set.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes.
- CARAMEL SAUCE
- Cook sugar in medium saucepan.
- Add butter, cream, and cayenne pepper to combine.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spicy Caramel Sauce, was created by Claudia Hazelwood and Candice Carter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More