- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin (about half of a small can)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of allspice
- 2 cups quick oatmeal
- Whisk milk, eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin and spices together in a medium sized saucepan. Stir in oatmeal. Heat over medium heat until mixture becomes bubbly and thick, stirring frequently.
- Top with a dollop of apple butter and sprinkle with a few chopped pecans.
- This has a pudding consistency because of the eggs, so omit them for a more traditional oatmeal feel.
NotesI created this for a bakespace challenge. Copy this link to check out the forum challenges:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More