- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neuchatel)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 red or green apples, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coarsely chop pecans. In a bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well. Spoon mixture into small baker using a scraper. Top with marshmallows and pecans. Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown. Cut apples into wedges. Serve warm with apple wedges. ENJOY!!
NotesThis is one of my favorite recipes! I got it from being a Pampered Chef Consultant! I make it alot around the Holidays and my family and friends just rave about it!