- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. sugar snaps
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2-3 whole cloves
- 1” cinnamon stick (not ground)
- 2 T butter
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- Combine first 6 ingredients in sauce pan.
- Simmer till snaps are crisp-tender.
- Remove cinnamon and cloves.
- Add butter and orange and remove from heat.
- When butter is melted, drain snaps and toss lightly into serving dish.
NotesAn experiment gone right.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Adventures in CookingSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More