- Servings: 6
- * This recipe may be tripled, but use only 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 cups freshly drawn cold water
- 4 tea bags
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste
- 3 pieces cinnamon stick, broken
- 16 whole cloves
- 6 lemon slices for garnish
Bring the water to a boil, pour it over the tea bags, and steep 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags.
Add the fruit juices, sugar, and spices. Keep warm and allow the flavors to ripen about 20 minutes.
Bring almost, but not quite, to a boil, and serve, garnished with lemon slices.